Last November's City-Cité Colloquium successfully brought together scholars, policymakers, and local activists & stakeholders from France and Chicago to facilitate fresh debate about – and imagine new solutions to – pressing problems faced by cities in France and the US today. Click here to download the final report on the convening by the France Chicago Center.
Conference participants included:
• 8 UChicago scholars and practitioners
• 11 scholars from other American universities
• 8 leaders of US-based non-profit organizations
• 5 scholars from French universities or research institutions
• 8 French government officials and/or leaders from France-based nonprofit organizations